Lately, we've gotten a lot of questions about year end giving best practices. At year-end, FaithStreet Giving's ease of use and flexibility really shines.
Below you'll find 6 tools (things like printable cards, animations and pledge tools) that will help your givers embrace the freedom that comes with generous giving this November and December.
- Text-to-Give Instructional Animation (Download here) - use this card as a part of a Sunday morning presentation, an email newsletter, a social media post or on your website.
- 4x6 Giving Card (Download here) - print and distribute this card on Sunday mornings.
- Online, Annual Pledge Form - find this in your dashboard under the Goals tab. Post it on your church website, and givers can pledge online, whether they are in church or a thousand miles away on Christmas vacation.
- Seamless Bank Account Giving - a new feature this year, giver's can set up giving with their bank account seamlessly.
- Why Giving is Hard for Me - Read our CEO's story on why giving has been a struggle for him, and how he's moving toward generosity. Use for inspiration or share your favorite quote in a sermon or blog post.
- The Roadmap (Download here) - a good overview of how to initially launch FaithStreet Giving, especially good for churches who haven't yet launched or who are looking to re-launch.